Newburyport Personal Injury Lawyer
At Turco Legal, our Newburyport personal injury attorney takes a pragmatic, results-driven approach to every case. You need compensation to pay bills and support your family. Our law firm knows how to hold insurers accountable. If you or your family member was hurt in an accident, we are here to help you fight for justice and compensation. For a free, no obligation initial consultation with a Newburyport personal injury lawyer, please do not hesitate to contact our legal team today.
We Provide Full Service Personal Injury Representation in Newburyport
Our law firm handles the full range of injury and accident claims in Newburyport. No matter what happened or the severity of your injuries, we are here to make sure that you know your rights and what to do to get justice and compensation. Along with other types of personal injury cases, our Newburyport, MA attorneys are prepared to assist you with:
- Car Accidents: Even safe and attentive drivers are at risk of ending up in a serious crash. We have extensive experience representing auto accident victims in Essex County. If you or your family member was hurt in a crash, call our Newburyport car accident lawyer today.
- Tractor Trailer Accidents: Commercial truck accident claims are especially complex. Not only are large trucks governed by federal and state highway safety regulations, but the commercial insurance companies that handle most truck accident claims are aggressive. Call our Newburyport truck accident lawyers for immediate help with your case.
- Premises Liability Claims: Massachusetts requires property owners and property occupiers (businesses) to take adequate care to keep their premises in reasonably safe and secure condition for guests. Our Newburyport personal injury attorneys handle all types of premises liability claims, including slip and falls and negligent security cases.
Serious Accidents Require Thorough Investigation
Liability in a personal injury claim in Massachusetts is generally based on fault. To hold another party legally responsible for your accident, it is incumbent on you to prove that their negligence (failure to exercise due care) contributed to the accident. You do not want to fall behind the defense or the insurance company in the personal injury claims process. Our Newburyport, MA personal injury lawyers are standing by, ready to conduct an immediate and thorough investigation. We will proactively secure the evidence that you need to prove liability and recover compensation.
Injured Victims Need Full and Fair Financial Compensation
In Massachusetts, injured victims have a right to pursue compensation for both economic and non-economic damages. You need financial relief to pay bills and support the people closest to you. The value of your personal injury claim will depend on many factors—including the severity of your injuries and the overall extent of your damages. Sadly, insurance companies are focused on paying out as little as possible. Our Newburyport, MA personal injury lawyers fight to help our clients maximize their settlement or verdict. Financial compensation may be offered for:
- Emergency room care;
- Hospital bills;
- Other health care expenses;
- Loss of current and future wages;
- Pain and suffering;
- Disability, scarring, or disfigurement; and,
- Wrongful death of a family member.
You Can Rely on the Newburyport Personal Injury Attorneys at Turco Legal
Putting the pieces back together after a serious accident is never easy. At Turco Legal, we are devoted to helping victims and their families navigate the legal claims process. You need justice and compensation. Among other things, our Newburyport personal injury lawyers are prepared to:
- Listen to your story, answer your questions, and explain your rights;
- Investigate your accident—getting the evidence needed to prove liability and damages;
- Represent you in personal injury settlement negotiations; and,
- Devise a strategy focused on maximizing your financial recovery.
We firmly believe that one-size-fits-all personal injury representation is not good enough after a serious accident. With a documented record of testimonials and reviews from former clients, you can rely on our Newburyport personal injury lawyers for personalized legal guidance.
Get Help from Our Newburyport Personal Injury Attorney
At Turco Legal, our Newburyport personal injury lawyers fight aggressively to protect the rights of victims and their families. You deserve full compensation. If you or someone you know was hurt in an accident, we can help. Call us at (978) 225-9030 or use our online contact form to set up a free consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney. From our legal office in Newburyport, we serve all of Essex County, including Salem, Methuen, Andover, Lawrence, and Haverhill.