Boston Car Accident Lawyer
At Turco Legal, our Boston car accident attorneys have the professional skills you can count on after a serious collision. If you or your loved one was hurt in a crash in Suffolk County, we are more than ready to protect your rights. For a free, no commitment consultation with a top-rated Boston auto accident lawyer, please give us a call at (978) 225-9030 or connect with us directly online.
Your Guide to the Car Accident Laws in Massachusetts
If you were hurt in a car crash in Boston, you need to know your rights and duties under the law. By taking the proper steps, you can put yourself in the best position to get justice and compensation. Some of the key things to know about the motor vehicle accident laws in Massachusetts include:
- All Injuries Crashes Must Be Reported: Massachusetts Commonwealth law requires drivers to report all collisions that result in injuries, fatalities, or more than $1,000 in property damage. You should always ensure that your collision is properly reported. Doing so will make it easier to bring a personal injury claim.
- Massachusetts is a No-Fault Insurance State: Massachusetts is among the minority of U.S. states with no-fault insurance laws in place. Your initial car accident injury claim will generally be through your insurance company— even if someone else was responsible for causing the crash.
- You May Be Eligible to ‘Step Outside’ of the No-Fault System: The Massachusetts no-fault insurance law includes an exception for serious injuries. If you suffered a serious injury as defined by Commonwealth law, you can go beyond the no-fault insurance system and file a personal injury claim against the at-fault party and their insurance carrier.
- Three-Year Statute of Limitations: There are time limits to filing an auto accident claim in Massachusetts. With a few exceptions, there is a three-year statute of limitations for motor vehicle accident claims. Do not wait to get started. Consult with a Boston car accident lawyer as soon as possible after a serious crash.
We Help Clients Maximize Their Financial Recovery
One of the most common questions that people have after a serious car accident in Massachusetts is: How much financial compensation can I recover through a personal injury claim? The answer depends on several different factors, including the severity of your injury. Massachusetts law allows injured car accident victims to pursue financial relief for both out-of-pocket losses and intangible damages. Sadly, the big insurance companies— even your insurance provider— will try to pay out as little compensation as possible. At Turco Legal, our Boston car accident attorneys fight to help our clients maximize their settlement or verdict. You may be able to recover for:
- Automobile repairs or automobile replacement;
- Emergency medical treatment;
- Hospital bills and health care expenses;
- Lost wages and loss of future earnings;
- Pain and suffering and emotional distress;
- Scarring, disfigurement, or disability; and,
- Wrongful death of a family member.
Injured Victims Trust the Boston Car Accident Attorneys at Turco Legal
Following a serious crash, it is normal to feel stressed out and overwhelmed by the gravity of the situation. You cannot rely on the insurance company to look out for your best interests. At Turco Legal, we are here to simplify the claims process— with a focus on protecting your rights. Among other things, our Boston auto accident attorneys will:
- Hear your story and answer your questions;
- Investigate the motor vehicle crash;
- Gather and prepare your medical records;
- Handle correspondence with the insurance company;
- Advocate for your interests in settlement negotiations; and,
- Take your car accident injury claims as far as needed.
While the majority of car accident injury cases are settled, we are a trial-tested law firm that is always ready to do what is needed to get injured victims justice and full financial compensation. With a well-documented record of client testimonials and client reviews, you can trust our Boston car accident lawyers for results-focused legal representation.
Call Our Boston Auto Accident Attorneys Today
At Turco Legal, our Boston car accident lawyers are tireless, experienced advocates for justice. If you or your family member was hurt in a car wreck, you need strong legal representation. Get in touch with us by phone at (978) 225-9030 or contact us online for your free, no-obligation case review. From our law office in Boston, we represent car accident victims throughout all of Suffolk County, including Chelsea, Revere, and Winthrop.