We’re looking for a talented and motivated intern (or multiple interns) to take over our marketing! If the following details about our Marketing Internship interest you, please consider applying.
Here’s what our Summer 2019 intern has to say about the experience:
“Working for Turco Legal gave me great hands-on marketing experience while also showing me valuable insights about the daily operation of a law firm. For anyone considering a career in law or for anyone who just has a general interest in what lawyers do, this internship is a great chance to learn more about that career path. I enjoyed the flexibility of the marketing projects, which really allowed me to apply my creative thinking and problem-solving skills to grow the firm’s client base and improve its web presence. Anyone who is a self-starter and highly motivated will find this job extremely rewarding because it offers the opportunity to learn by doing, experiment, and help solve real-world problems that can make or break an organization. This certainly isn’t a job where you will be walked step-by-step through menial tasks; you must be able to work both independently and collaboratively, as well as demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and think creatively. My internship with Turco Legal taught me crucial marketing skills, logical reasoning skills, organizational skills, and even general life and team skills. I feel so much better prepared to move into the “real world” after college now that I have completed this internship.”
General Responsibilities and Purpose:
The individuals in this position will be responsible for managing one to three marketing and/or public relations projects, primarily involving the firm’s web marketing, community involvement, and public relations initiatives. Interns work both individually and as part of an intern team, collaborating with the firm’s staff and founder on a daily basis.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work with owner and marketing staff to understand the needs of the business, opportunities, analytics, and the like.
- Utilize existing analytics tools to assess current acquisition channels and opportunities.
- Apply creative, strategic, and planning skills to developing and implement marketing initiatives, and grow the firm’s client base.
- Work with the following project subject matter:
- Firm’s existing web presence;
- Leveraging the firm’s volunteer and leadership roles;
- Advanced targeting initiatives;
- Firm’s scholarship initiative.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and energetic
- Proven problem solving skills required
- Detail-oriented with strong organization and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to participate in teams for successful achievement of project objectives
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate at a high level, appropriately crafting the message and delivery based on target audience
- Strong written and analytical skills required
- Interest and skill in programming and design
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Fluency with social media tools (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Previous experience in marketing and/or legal industry a plus
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program, with concentration in Marketing, Computer Information Systems, Design, or relevant.
Interested in applying? Apply through Indeed.