At Turco Legal, PC, we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best divorce and family law attorneys, mediators, and support professionals. Our success relies on our ability to provide a supportive, inclusive and motivating environment where everyone has a role to play in supporting the delivery of outstanding customer service.
We are looking for highly talented people who can demonstrate an affinity with our values to help us achieve our vision of becoming the leading Massachusetts divorce and family law firm.
Staff Family Law Attorney
Responsibilities include management of family law cases including involvement with clients and courts regarding divorce, custody, modifications, and contempt proceedings.
The firm seeks a candidate who will be a team player and self-starter, who has excellent written and verbal communication skills, possesses strong Microsoft Word abilities, is extremely organized and efficient, and has the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Assists Family Law Department with a variety of assignments and projects.
- Manage divorce, custody, and other family law cases from intake through resolution or trial;
- Drafting, reviewing, and counseling clients on Prenuptial and Post Nuptial Agreements;
- Conduct legal research;
- Draft pleadings, motions, affidavits, and memorandum;
- Organize and manages all electronic and paper files;
- Supports other team members as needed;
- Keeps track of and enters all billable time;
- Keeps case notes current;
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint, with the ability to learn new software.
- Experience with Clio or other practice management software.
- Experience with Turbo Law, and Adobe Pro.
- Self-disciplined with strong work ethic.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to deal courteously/effectively with others.
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting.
- Ability to assume progressive responsibilities.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and shifting priorities.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Flexibility to adjust hours to meet operating needs.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements, both in PDF format, by email to email@example.com.