Boston Personal Injury Lawyer
At Turco Legal, our Boston personal injury attorneys are aggressive, justice-focused advocates for victims. You do not have to go up against a corporation or insurance company alone. Our firm knows the intricacies of the legal claims process. If you or your family member was seriously hurt in an accident in Suffolk County, we are here to help. Give us a call at (978) 225-9030 to set up a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer in Boston.
We Handle the Full Range of Personal Claims in Boston, Massachusetts
The immediate aftermath of a serious accident is chaotic, stressful, and confusing. Your health and well-being should always come first. Make sure you see a doctor and get the follow-up care that you need. At Turco Legal, our Boston personal injury attorneys are standing by, ready to help you with the legal aspects of your case. We handle all types of accident and injury claims. Regardless of the situation you are dealing with, our team will help you find the best path forward. Some notable examples of personal injury claims that our attorneys handle in Boston include:
- Auto Accidents: Since Massachusetts is a “no-fault” auto insurance jurisdiction, the personal injury claims process can be especially complicated after a motor vehicle collision. Your initial claim may be through your own insurer. Our Boston car accident lawyers are here to help you work through the claims process.
- Commercial Truck Accidents: We handle commercial truck accident injuries claims in Suffolk County. If you or your family member was hurt in a crash with a large commercial truck, our Boston, MA personal injury lawyers are here to protect your rights and help you secure full and fair compensation. Call us now for a no cost review of your case.
- Premises Liability Claims: Businesses and property owners in Boston have a basic obligation to keep customers and other guests safe from property hazards. If they fail to live up to this responsibility, they may be liable for an accident under Massachusetts premises liability law. We handle all types of premises liability claims, including slip and falls and negligent security lawsuits.
You Need Full and Fair Financial Compensation After a Serious Accident
One of the first questions that people ask an attorney after a serious accident is: How much is my personal injury claim worth? The answer depends on a wide variety of factors. In Massachusetts, injured victims have a right to seek financial compensation for both direct monetary losses and non-tangible (non-economic) damages from the at-fault party. The value of your personal injury claim will depend on your ability to prove liability and your damages. Unfortunately, the big insurance carriers will work aggressively to settle your claim for less. Our Boston personal injury lawyers help our clients maximize their financial support. Compensation may be approved for:
- Emergency medical treatment;
- Hospital bills and other medical costs;
- Physical therapy and mental health services;
- Lost wages and diminished earning potential;
- Pain and suffering, and mental distress;
- Permanent scarring and long-term disability; and,
- Wrongful death of a family member.
The Boston Personal Injury Lawyers at Turco Legal Can Help You Get Justice
The personal injury claims process is notoriously difficult to navigate. At Turco Legal, we know how to hold defendants and their insurance companies accountable. When you reach out to our Boston law office, you will be able to work with a Massachusetts personal injury who can:
- Hear your story, answer your questions, and explain the next steps in the claims process;
- Thoroughly investigate your accident—gathering all of the evidence needed to get justice;
- Take care of the legal paperwork, insurance paperwork, and settlement negotiations; and,
- Devise a personal injury strategy designed to maximize your financial compensation.
Our law firm always puts time and resources into every case that we take on. You will never be treated like just another case file. With a history of testimonials and reviews from former clients, you can rely on our Boston, MA personal injury attorneys for truly personalized legal guidance.
Call Our Boston Personal Injury Attorneys Today
At Turco Legal, our Boston personal injury lawyers are committed to protecting the best interests of victims and their families. You need compensation to pay your bills. If you have any questions about the personal injury claims process, we can help. Give us a phone call at (978) 225-9030 or contact us online to arrange your free case review. With an office in Boston, we represent injured victims throughout all of Suffolk County, including Chelsea, Revere, and Winthrop.