Boston Family Law Attorney
At Turco Legal, our Boston family law attorneys have the professional experience and legal knowledge that you can trust in a complex case. With a commitment to helping our clients find low-conflict solutions, we are also trial-tested family law advocates who are always ready to act to protect your rights. If you have questions about a family law case, we can get you answers. To schedule a fully confidential appointment with a Massachusetts family lawyer, please call us at (978) 225-9030.
We Handle the Full Range of Family Law Matters in Boston, MA
Even when you and your spouse both feel that it is the right choice, getting a divorce can be one of the most difficult experiences of your life. Our Boston divorce lawyers are here to help you navigate the legal process—with a focus on protecting your rights. Among other family law issues, we have experience with:
- Physical Custody and Visitation: In Massachusetts, physical custody is possession of a child. Our Boston, MA family lawyers represent parents in custody and visitation cases.
- Legal Custody: Legal custody is decision-making power over a child. Our Boston child custody attorney can help you navigate the Massachusetts best interests of the child legal standard.
- Child Support: Are you a parent with a young child who is getting divorced or separated in Boston? Our firm can assist you with the full range of child support cases.
- Alimony: We represent both obligors and obligees in alimony/spousal support cases in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Property Division: With unique financial insight, our Boston divorce attorney can help you navigate the equitable property division laws in Massachusetts.
- Military Divorce: We handle military divorce cases in Boston.
- Same-Sex Divorce: We also handle same-sex divorce cases in Boston.
- Divorce Modification: Our experienced divorce attorneys understand that life can change in a moment’s time. With these changes come new circumstances and you may need or want to modify your divorce orders. Let us help you.
Mediation is a form of alternative dispute resolution during which the parties to a legal dispute go before a neutral third party. Known as the mediator, the independent third party is focused on helping to facilitate a mutually agreeable resolution. As mediation is non-adversarial, it often works well in family law cases. Some issues that are addressed in mediation in Boston include:
- Stubborn Spouse: Family disputes are complicated—especially if you have a stubborn spouse or co-parent. Our Boston family mediation lawyers help clients deal with stubborn spouses in mediation.
- College Expenses Disputes: Mediation can be an effective way to resolve disputes related to who is going to cover a child’s college expenses. The Massachusetts child support laws are sometimes inadequate on this matter.
- Child Custody Disputes: For parents of young children, preserving relationships is important. This makes mediation a reasonable option for child custody disputes in Boston.
- Marital Home Issue: Are you and your spouse trying to decide on what to do with your marital home in a divorce? Our Boston family mediation attorney can help you work towards a resolution.
Our Boston family lawyers are trial-tested advocates for our clients. While we appreciate the value of mediation and other forms of collaborative problem-solving, our Boston family law team is always ready to take your case to court to protect your legal rights.
Adoption can be an amazing experience for a parent, child, and a family. The adoption process itself can sometimes prove to be challenging. Legal adoption can be complex. There is a lot of paperwork involved. Our Boston adoption lawyers are here to help you navigate every step of the way.
You Can Trust Our Boston Family Law Attorneys
Family law cases should always be handled with the utmost care and sensitivity. At Turco Legal, it is our job to help you understand your rights and achieve the best possible outcome. When you call our Boston office, you will have an opportunity to speak to a Massachusetts family lawyer who can:
- Conduct a comprehensive, confidential assessment of your case;
- Answer the questions you have about the family law process;
- Gather the evidence and information you need to proceed;
- Represent you in any settlement negotiations; and
- Take whatever action is required to get you the best possible outcome.
We know that one-size-fits-all legal advice is not enough in a Massachusetts family law case. With a well-documented record of testimonials and reviews from our previous clients, our Boston, MA family lawyers have earned a reputation for top quality legal representation.
Call Our Boston Family Lawyers Today
At Turco Legal, our Massachusetts family law attorneys are experienced, effective advocates for clients. If you have questions about family law, we are here to get you reliable answers. Call us at (978) 225-9030 or reach out to us using our online contact form for your confidential case evaluation. We represent clients in Boston and throughout all of Suffolk County.